Perhaps you’re new to Las Vegas and came from another city or state. Or maybe you want to get a second opinion or find a more up-to-date doctor to care for your needs. Whatever reason you may have to be looking for a doctor in Las Vegas, it’s important that you do your research first.
Partida Corona Medical Center is located in Las Vegas. We welcome patients in need of primary care and women’s health. Overall, we can pretty much meet most of the healthcare needs you may have.
How to Choose a Doctor in Las Vegas
When looking for a doctor, follow these recommendations:
- Check that the doctor’s office is close enough so that you’re comfortable driving there. You want to be able to reach your doctor if you need him, so be sure you’re not too far,
- Check the doctor’s educational background and accolades,
- Make sure the doctor has plenty of experience in the area you need help with,
- Check that the facility is up to date with medical technology and the procedures are up to date with current advances in the industry,
- Check for online reviews lightly. No doctor will ever have all positive reviews because each patient has a different point of view. If you see a doctor with all positive reviews, be wary.
You may also want to check with your insurance company to see if your plan covers the doctor you want to see and what your co-pay would be under your health insurance plan.
Once you have chosen a doctor, be sure to make an appointment for a first visit. You want to be able to see the facility where you’ll be taken care of and meet the doctor in person.
Why Should You Choose Partida Corona Medical Center in Las Vegas?
We want to make sure that, as you walk into our office, you feel welcome and cared for. One of our friendly staff members will attend to your needs as soon as you come in and make sure you’re comfortable as you wait for the doctor.
Here are Partida we have a wide array of healthcare services so suit almost every need out there, including:
- Immigration physical exam,
- Weight loss programs including the HCG diet, Phentermine, Lipo B, Vitamin C, and herbal supplements,
- DOT physicals,
- Minor illnesses such as bronchitis, earaches, flu-like symtoms, pink eye, sinus infections, store and strep throat, UTCs, and much more,
- Women’s’ heath services,
- Vein clinic,
- Ultrasound services,
- Drug addiction treatments,Opiate Addiction
- And much more!
Here at our eco-friendly clinic, we also accept walk-in patients and take most insurance plans. Also, our experienced and friendly staff is trained to utilize the latest technology in the medical field, so you can rest assured you’ll be taken care of using the latest state-of-the-art medical procedures.
On your first appointment, be sure to bring your ID card with a photo, your insurance card, all the medication you currently take, and any medical history records you may have, such as hospital records.
Click here to get more information about Suboxone Treat Addiction Las Vegas in Spanish
Come visit us at 2950 E Flamingo Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89121 or call us to make an appointment at 702-565-6004. You may also email email@example.com. We’re open Monday through Friday from 9AM to 5PM. We are closed Saturdays and Sundays. We look forward to serving you! We speak Spanish!